EclipseLink Social-Binding Example
This example will demonstrate how to use EclipseLink MOXyto work with public JSON and XML feeds using a declarative binding approach.
The following concepts are demonstrated:
- Mapping to JSON and XML data without writing or generating concrete Java classes
- Using multiple MOXy metadata files to modularize your metadata
- Bootstrapping a DynamicJAXBContext from multiple MOXy metadata files
- Using a single DynamicJAXBContext to read both JSON and XML data
- Using DynamicEntity APIs to interact with mapped data
- Using XPath Predicates to map to an attribute based on another attribute value
- Using UnmarshallerProperties.JSON_INCLUDE_ROOT to read JSON that does not have a root element
- Using Marshaller.JAXB_FRAGMENT to omit the XML preamble when writing
The example application uses Dynamic MOXy to read a JSON stream from Reddit, an XML stream from Flickr, and uses the data from both to create an HTML file.