Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.

Clone this repo:

Branches

  1. c420f27 I replace the old git repo with the new gihub repo. Also add the skipTests in the imnstructions and do some other cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago master
  2. 01a5a24 Cosmetic changes to the administration section. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  3. b824295 Cosmetic changes to the administration section. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  4. 5457026 I add documentation for the administration functionalities. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  5. c47070d I escape the pom xml code inside the html doc. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  6. 5fc9d67 I update the pom of the demo application to match the new structure. Also replace "module" with "plugin" in places we refer to the Jemo app, rather than the modules that comprise the app. Also I add the target "_blank" to the url pointing to the github repo. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  7. d84d0b9 I change the link to the source code to the new github repository. Also update the jemo parameters in their new form ("_" instead of '.' and uppercase). by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  8. 4d301da Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  9. fe92890 Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  10. 2fa5439 I add missing instruction for GCP. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  11. b42f5a7 Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  12. 242839b Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  13. 5f2d988 Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  14. 62f02f1 Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  15. 40f1c37 I add setup documentation for Google Cloud and restructure the existing documentation. by Christopher Stura · 3 years ago
  16. e80c1d4 I fix the documentation related to the module version. This is determined by the app pom version on an application level rather than on each Module separately with the getVersion method as stated previously. by Christopher Stura · 3 years, 2 months ago
  17. ed0a0d1 I fix formatting. by Christopher Stura · 3 years, 2 months ago
  18. a205c71 I add url to the github repository for the trading appo demo. by Christopher Stura · 3 years, 2 months ago
  19. 113cad7 I fix the tables numbering. by Christopher Stura · 3 years, 2 months ago
  20. b28e057 Changes in the Jemo architecture documnetation. by Christopher Stura · 3 years, 2 months ago