This project contains examples for illustrating different features and aspects of Papyrus Information Modeling.
This project contains an example model for demonstrating the use of the subset of UML that is available in the Papyrus Information Modeling product. The goal is to showcase
- the modeling of packages and their relationships in terms of imports,
- the use of classes, attributes, enumerations, and associations,
- the definition of own data types and their use in attributes,
- how one model can be represented in multiple diagrams,
- how hyperlinks can be set to easily navigate between diagrams, and
- how to load and use models that are located in different model files.