diff --git a/README b/README
index dac20ae..6ee5bee 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-D28 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-D29 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -77,26 +77,17 @@
-xdc.runtime a small change in Diags.c to prevent a warning from a Visual C
+* enabled building of all Windows executables that were temporarily
+ commented out during the switch from VC98 to Win32
-* some Windows executables are not built in this tree until the
- switch from VC98 to Visual C 14 is made. When we bootstrap the tree
- the libraries from an old XDC tree are used to link an executable in
- the current tree. Because the old libraries are for VC98 and the
- executables are built for Win32 (Visual C 14), there are many
- linking errors. Once this tree is released, it will be used as an
- old tree and we will build Windows executables again.
+ libraries and compiler options were changed to account for the
+ switch from VC98 to Win32
- fixed printf calls where the number of format specifiers didn't
- match the number of conversion specifiers
+ Win32 now links with oldnames.lib, so there is no need for macros
+ that replace POSIX calls (access, strdup, etc) with the equivalents
+ with _ as a prefix (_access, _strdup)
- Visual C 14 doesn't recognize some POSIX calls (access, strdup,
- etc) and requires functions with _ as a prefix (_access, _strdup).
- Even adding D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS=1 and
- D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE=1 to the command line didn't help.
+xdc.runtime more MISRA-related changes
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index f669548..13d0442 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-D28"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-D29"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;