diff --git a/README b/README
index 9ff8dd3..2392e95 100644
@@ -1,10 +1,11 @@
- xdc-H32 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc- I00(corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
This tree contains the RTSC build and configuration engines for
- target content. The tree is used in XDCtools 3.60 product releases where
- we implemented some changes that allow for smaller config C files.
+ target content. The tree is used in XDCtools 3.61 product releases.
+ The major change in this stream is the usage of attributes instead of
+ pragmas in runtime sources.
Librarian repo creation
@@ -16,7 +17,7 @@
- o setup ssh to enable "git" from xlibrary as "dr" (if necessary)
+ o setup ssh to enable "git" from xlibrary as "dr" (if necessary)
cp -f config-dr config
@@ -31,18 +32,18 @@
# unzip build.zip from the last released tree
- unzip ../xdc-H??/build.zip
+ unzip ../xdc-I??/build.zip
- # make sure the user email and name are your eclipse credentials
- git merge origin/xdccore-H-dr
+ # make sure the user email and name are your eclipse credentials
+ git merge origin/xdccore-I-dr
# build the tree on Linux
- SM-MAKE .all-files >& Make.log
+ SM-MAKE .all-files >& Make.log
- # update README
+ # update README
- git commit -a -m xdc-H??
+ git commit -a -m xdc-I??
# release the tree
greltree -m "something brief and meaningful"
@@ -64,14 +65,17 @@
-core reverted all the changes in xdc.services.intern.gen and
-xdc.runtime xdc.runtime made since 3.60.01 release. These changes, which
- include bug fixes for pragmas and attributes, will be moved to
- 3.61 stream
-xdc.rov incremental cleanup of ROV cdoc + setdate help message
-xdc.xs fix permissions on xs shell script
+core added all the changes in xdc.services.intern.gen and
+xdc.runtime xdc.runtime that were initially made in xdc-H stream but then
+ The changes include replacements of pragmas with attributes
+ wherever possible, adding new constant COre_NOSTATE, and fixing
+ the code in Text.c that caused remarks to be emitted by TI
+XDCTOOLS-365 TICLANG compiler does not support legacy TI compiler
+ #pragma directives
+XDCTOOLS-374 xdc/std.h has to be updated for clang
+XDCTOOLS-378 replace pragmas with GCC attributes wherever possible
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 07176a7..54648b4 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H32"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H33"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;