diff --git a/README b/README
index 0b0e30c..0f7c36a 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-H30 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-H31 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -64,22 +64,22 @@
-targets nodoc was removed for Linux86_64, and added for Linux86 and
- Mingw. We don't build runtime for the last two, and nodoc is
- used in the xdctest tree to detect which targets are tested
- and supported.
+core fixed a bug in config C file macros. __TI_GNU_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORT
+ was supposed to be __TI_GNU_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORT__.
- functionality that was in gnu.targets to support
- gnu.targets.arm is removed because it is now duplicated in
- gnu.targets.arm. These two packages are now completely
+targets microsoft.target package was using tar instead of zip as all
+ other packages
-xdc.runtime added an internal constant Core_NOSTATE to replace a magic
- constant -1. Older runtimes compiled before this constant was
- introduced will still work because the actual value passed
- from the config C file to the runtime code hasn't changed.
- The request for this was made in SYSBIOS-1107.
+xdc.runtime Text.c was causing remarks about signed/unsigned comparison.
+ An unsigned short was promoted to a signed int and then compared
+ to an unsigned int. Added cast to unsigned int prevents the
+ automatic promotion to a signed int.
+xdc.rov Improved error reporting in C-ROV code. Some try-catch blocks
+ prevented the error messages from being propagated to the ROV
-XDCTOOLS-374 xdc/std.h has to be updated for clang
+XDCTOOLS-371 Resolve XDC build remarks in regresstest
+XDCTOOLS-378 xdc/std.h has to be updated for clang
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 19816d6..a281f74 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H30"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H31"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;