diff --git a/README b/README
index c31b425..af90c04 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-H12 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-H13 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -64,27 +64,11 @@
-xdc.runtime added a code in Error.module$use that loads Diags and Log when an
- older xdc.runtime library is detected. Older libraries reference
- Diags and Log from Error.c, so we have to have these modules used.
- The new version of Error.c doesn't reference these two modules.
- The references are now in the config C file, and the code is in
- there only if these two modules are used already.
- there was a code in Core-label.c that was never executed because
- the config C file now generates that code in place. The unused code
- is now removed.
- System was checking extendedFormats to decide if Text should be
- loaded. However, System already unconditionally loads Error, and
- Error unconditionally loads Text, so the check is not needed.
- However, it was left in the code commented out in the case the
- dependencies change and that code is needed again.
-core removed the type Mod_Instance_State. It was causing a MISRA
- warning and it was also used only in get__S and referencing
- offset functions in an object. In both of these cases, there is
- a suitable replacement, either Handle or Struct*.
+xdc.runtime fixed a use case where an old runtime library is used, but the
+ sources from xdc.runtime are rebuilt with SYS/BIOS. We were adding
+ Log and Diags, but we shouldn't, if Core.noAsserts is 'true'.
+ That means SYS/BIOS is rebuilding xdc.runtime sources and we are
+ getting new sources.
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index fe57b27..efd10aa 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H12"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H13"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;