diff --git a/README b/README
index 9623e93..84c28ae 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-G03 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-G04 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -77,15 +77,15 @@
-xdc.runtime Log-related and Assert-related module config parameter are assigned
- the value NOGEN, when the modules Log and Assert are not used.
- That value signalizes to the code that generates config C file that
- the constants corresponding to these config parameters should not
- be generated.
+* on 64-bit Windows SizeT is larger than Int, which then causes
+ warnings whenever an Int is assgned a value returned from
+ strlen(). These Ints are now SizeT except for a couple of cases
+ where we would have to change APIs that are used in multiple
+ source files. In such cases, we cast values where needed.
-core for parameters whose value is encoded, we now check if the value
- is NOGEN. Previously only parameters that re not encoded could use
- NOGEN to prevent the generation of the corresponding constants
+xdccore we need to use JRE 1.8 for CCS9, but because of the paths in tcf.c
+ we have to do it in two steps. The paths are fixed in this tree,
+ and in the next tree we will use JRE 1.8.
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 422eda0..39340e9 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G03"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G04"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;