diff --git a/README b/README
index 0f7c36a..9ff8dd3 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-H31 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-H32 (corevers:184.108.40.206; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -64,22 +64,14 @@
-core fixed a bug in config C file macros. __TI_GNU_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORT
- was supposed to be __TI_GNU_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORT__.
+core reverted all the changes in xdc.services.intern.gen and
+xdc.runtime xdc.runtime made since 3.60.01 release. These changes, which
+ include bug fixes for pragmas and attributes, will be moved to
+ 3.61 stream
-targets microsoft.target package was using tar instead of zip as all
- other packages
+xdc.rov incremental cleanup of ROV cdoc + setdate help message
-xdc.runtime Text.c was causing remarks about signed/unsigned comparison.
- An unsigned short was promoted to a signed int and then compared
- to an unsigned int. Added cast to unsigned int prevents the
- automatic promotion to a signed int.
-xdc.rov Improved error reporting in C-ROV code. Some try-catch blocks
- prevented the error messages from being propagated to the ROV
+xdc.xs fix permissions on xs shell script
-XDCTOOLS-371 Resolve XDC build remarks in regresstest
-XDCTOOLS-378 xdc/std.h has to be updated for clang
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index a281f74..07176a7 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H31"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H32"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;