diff --git a/README b/README
index 78ccf50..12fb4f1 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-C01 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:150,G:180,R:170)
+ xdc-C02 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:150,G:180,R:170)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -86,18 +86,8 @@
-core offsets for elements in some structures are now read from a
- special header file at the compile time, instead of reading them
- from memory at runtime. That saves some memory accesses.
- pointers to big structures are now in RAM
- File.ls returns null when the supplied directory doesn't exist
-xdc.cfg Program.memoryExclude is nodoc'ed. That parameter was planned for
- generic c6000 and Arm platforms, but that development never
+core a change in the previous tree was not enough to keep pointer to
+ big structures in RAM, so there is another change here
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 948daea..cbf104c 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C01"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C02"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;