diff --git a/README b/README
index e02e731..c755bb5 100644
@@ -1,14 +1,10 @@
- xdc-C07 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:150,G:180,R:170)
+ xdc-C08 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:180,R:170)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
This tree contains the RTSC build and configuration engines for
target content. The tree is used in XDCtools product releases. This series
- of trees breaks forward compatibility with XDCtools 3.24. The Java
- classes built in this tree are build for Java 1.6, while XDCtools 3.24
- (and earlier) has a Java 1.5 JRE. However, XDCtools 3.24 and earlier are
- already forward incompatible with the current release because of
- @DirectCall changes in xdc.runtime in XDCtools 3.25.
+ of trees breaks compatibility with XDCtools 3.32 and older.
Librarian repo creation
@@ -83,29 +79,31 @@
- added a new function allocObject, which only allocates a memory for
- a new object and doesn't perform any parameter checks or copying
+ added a new function delistObject, which only deallocates memory
+ for an object being deleted and removes it from the list
+ added new Error_Block constants and a template file to support the
+ fix for ECL506859
-core reorganized create() function to separate memory allocation and
- parameter initialization code. When the size of Params structure
- passed by the caller is the same as the size of that same structure
- defined by the module whose instance is created, we don't create a
- new structure and copy the values from the caller's structure. We
- simply pass the structure from the caller to the module's
- When the sizes of Params structure differs, which happens when a
- caller is a library built with an older Params structure with fewer
- parameters than in the current version of the module, we invoke
- create__S() function which creates a new Params structure and
- copies caller's parameters.
- This change was made to decrease stack usage for the most common
- case, when the sizes of Params structures match.
+core reorganized create() function once again to separate memory
+ allocation and parameter initialization code. create() now calls a
+ memory allocation function and then calls construct().
- deleted an unused parameter from createObject and constructObject
+ removed unused params from create__S()
+ removed the use of ParamsPtr, we don't support modules that
+ defined it as xdcPtr. These modules are from releases when we
+ didn't have the BLUE version number
+xdc.runtime deleted an unused parameter from Core_createObject
+ deleted an unused type SysFxns
+ECL506859 need smaller and optional non-fatal "don't care" Error_Blocks
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index f540664..7275138 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C07"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C08"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;