diff --git a/README b/README
index 2d9d670..01dcd2d 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-C09 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:180,R:170)
+ xdc-C10 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -82,20 +82,30 @@
-core new create() function was missing a Trace Log call that existed in
- the earlier versions. It's added back in this tree.
+core removed all __S function declarations and definitions for
+ interfaces and proxies. Proxy create/delete do not go through
+ create__S/delete__S; they now invoke delegate's create/delete
- previous implementation of Error_IGNORE and Error_BLOCK was using
- a combination of extern declarations for variables that never
- existed, and macro replacements that would replace the names of
- these variables with NULL and &name. However, when the assembler
- included the C header files with these lines it created a .global
- directive out of the extern declarations and then used the macro
- replacements to go back to the .global directive and replace the
- extern names with NULL and &name.
+ removed destruct__S function because it was never invoked from
+ old header files, and it is not used anymore in the big C file
+ removed startupDoneFxn and incremented version numbers to force
+ rebuilding of schemas. All old schemas reference that deprecated
+ parameter. This is useful for packages that don't have any blue
+ code, for example platform packages. We still want to have them to
+ be compatible, but the next release is also a chance to delete some
+ deprecated parameters.
+ BrowserSession.findPkg looks for the packages along the path
+ acquired from Env when the constructor is invoked. However, the
+ path in Env can be externally changed. For example, plugingen calls
+ xdc.$$private.Env.setPath in Main.xs. If xdc.loadPackage is called
+ after that, packages are found along the path supplied by
+ xdc.curPath, which corresponds to the new path. But then, if the
+ schema is old and needs to be rebuilt, we invoke xdc.$$ses.findPkg,
+ which searches along the old path. To fix that, whenever xdc.$$ses
+ searches for packages, it first gets the latest path from Env.
-ECL433467 IInstance_name should be xdc_CString
-ECL488905 GateH documentation word smith
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 6c3fa2d..42360d6 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C09"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C10"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;