diff --git a/README b/README
index 01dcd2d..bc750d2 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-C10 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-C11 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -35,10 +35,6 @@
# make sure the user email and name are your eclipse credentials
- # before making any changes that need to be pushed to eclipse
- cat config-dr >> ./.git/config
- # make sure the user email and name are your eclipse credentials
git merge origin/xdccore-C-dr
# build the tree using LSF to force older GLIBC to be used when
@@ -82,30 +78,19 @@
-core removed all __S function declarations and definitions for
- interfaces and proxies. Proxy create/delete do not go through
- create__S/delete__S; they now invoke delegate's create/delete
+ next pass at const corectness, one that breaks compatibility (slightly)
+ User may need to replace some String uses with CString to avoid
+ complaints from the compiler.
- removed destruct__S function because it was never invoked from
- old header files, and it is not used anymore in the big C file
+ fixed issue with logging support
- removed startupDoneFxn and incremented version numbers to force
- rebuilding of schemas. All old schemas reference that deprecated
- parameter. This is useful for packages that don't have any blue
- code, for example platform packages. We still want to have them to
- be compatible, but the next release is also a chance to delete some
- deprecated parameters.
- BrowserSession.findPkg looks for the packages along the path
- acquired from Env when the constructor is invoked. However, the
- path in Env can be externally changed. For example, plugingen calls
- xdc.$$private.Env.setPath in Main.xs. If xdc.loadPackage is called
- after that, packages are found along the path supplied by
- xdc.curPath, which corresponds to the new path. But then, if the
- schema is old and needs to be rebuilt, we invoke xdc.$$ses.findPkg,
- which searches along the old path. To fix that, whenever xdc.$$ses
- searches for packages, it first gets the latest path from Env.
+ fixed a reference to a variable that is not defined in all object
+ECL490928 - xdc.runtime.Types.SysFxns2.create should use CPtr where possible
+ECL506855 - config generated files should be "const clean"
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 42360d6..558c8fe 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C10"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-C11"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;