diff --git a/README b/README
index fa25c6d..33fff56 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-D22 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-D23 (corevers:184.108.40.206; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -77,25 +77,8 @@
-xdc.rov added new functionality for reading objects pointed to by a pointer
- and reading any memory location as it is of any chosen type
-xdc.runtime Assert_isTrue and the macros invokes from it had several MISRA
- issues, where integers were used in place of booleans, constants
- were signed instead of unsigned, etc.
- unsigned constants now use 'U' instead of 'u'
- Registry used an internal signed int variable where an unsigned
- short was enough, and the change fixed a couple of MISRA warnings
- In Text.c, there is an operation with two unsigned short operands,
- which are automatically promoted to ints or unsigned ints depending
- on the sizes of shorts and ints. On Windows, unsigned shorts can be
- represented with signed ints, so the promotion causes the operation
- to produce a signed int as a result. This causes a warning because
- that result is then compared to an unsigned int.
- The same problem should have happened on Linux, but the compiler
- did not emit the warning. This may need further research.
+xdc.runtime more MISRA changes, where the most important ones are in
+ Log__epilogue.h. The macros from that header file are invoked in
+ many products, and they cleaned now.
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index f14a45b..16f4c23 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-D22"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-D23"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;