diff --git a/README b/README
index 6acf9af..9623e93 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-G02 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-G03 (corevers:184.108.40.206; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -75,34 +75,17 @@
-xdc.runtime Core functions allocObject and delistObject are not used, and
- they might have never been used, so we removed them.
-xdc.runtime module System was calling xdc.useModule on other modules in the
- runtime package because these modules were considered always
- necessary when the runtime was used, so System was picked as a
- module that was always used to ensure that other necessary modules
- are in the configuration. However, now we need to create a
- configuration that will be minimal, so we are trying to come up
- with a way to exclude Log, Diags, Assert, Main, Registry.
- For that purpose, useModule calls are distributed to the modules
- where they should have been in the first place, and also we are
- using some modules conditionally.
+xdc.runtime Log-related and Assert-related module config parameter are assigned
+ the value NOGEN, when the modules Log and Assert are not used.
+ That value signalizes to the code that generates config C file that
+ the constants corresponding to these config parameters should not
+ be generated.
- Error has a new internal function policyLog that moves usage of
- Log and Diags into the config C file, so that if Log and Diags are
- not explicitly used by other modules, Error will not use them and
- it will generate NOPs instead of calling Diags and Log functions.
- Core has a new config 'noAsserts', which will be used only when
- SYS/BIOS eliminates Asserts with a macro and the runtime modules
- are recompiled at the config time with SYS/BIOS macros.
-xdc.shelf antlr-tool doesn't run in JRE 9, so only for creating the grammar
- we use JRE 7. Eventually, we should update to Antlr 3.5.2 and a
- corresponding StringTemplate version
+core for parameters whose value is encoded, we now check if the value
+ is NOGEN. Previously only parameters that re not encoded could use
+ NOGEN to prevent the generation of the corresponding constants
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 90c6a8c..422eda0 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G02"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G03"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;