diff --git a/README b/README
index 84c28ae..684b77e 100644
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
- xdc-G04 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-G05 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
This tree contains the RTSC build and configuration engines for
- target content. The tree is used in XDCtools 3.5? product releases in
+ target content. The tree is used in XDCtools 3.55 product releases in
which all targets are 64-bit.
Librarian repo creation
@@ -77,15 +77,11 @@
-* on 64-bit Windows SizeT is larger than Int, which then causes
- warnings whenever an Int is assgned a value returned from
- strlen(). These Ints are now SizeT except for a couple of cases
- where we would have to change APIs that are used in multiple
- source files. In such cases, we cast values where needed.
+* removed all the changes made for a smaller config C file. These
+ will be worked on in xdc-H stream, while this one will be used
+ only for the switch to 64-bit on Windows
-xdccore we need to use JRE 1.8 for CCS9, but because of the paths in tcf.c
- we have to do it in two steps. The paths are fixed in this tree,
- and in the next tree we will use JRE 1.8.
+ downgraded to JRE 1.8 from JRE 9. CCS9 will use JE 1.8.
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 39340e9..ed586cf 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G04"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-G05"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;