diff --git a/README b/README
index 3c90789..eb29113 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-H04 (corevers:18.104.22.168; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-H05 (corevers:22.214.171.124; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -64,29 +64,10 @@
-xdc.runtime fixed a MISRA warning in Error_IGNORE with a missing cast for
- unsigned short
+xdc.runtime added comments to Text after reviewing it for FMEA
- reverted the change from CString to String for literal strings
- in Text. If they are changed, then the type of Label.iname must
- change too because we assign these strings from Text to iname.
- MISRA tags such assignments if one type is String (i.e. char*)
- while another is CString (const char*). If we change iname to
- CString, then the return type of the existing Mod_Handle_name
- functions is incorrect because they get a Label value and then
- extract iname.
- there were missing useModule calls between Assert, Diags and Log
- that caused some of these modules to be missing in the
- configurations that worked before changes that made the config C
- file smaller. None of these modules are included in the
- configurations that we care about, so these added calls are not
- affecting the minimal config C file.
-core for vectors, the pointer 'elem' is a const pointer. If
- initialization of such vectors includes a cast, that cast must
- preserve 'const' qualifier
+* replaced 0 with NULL when initializing pointers
+XDCTOOLS-321 xdc.rov.runtime.Monitor should be part of all configurations
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 1efe95d..680efe1 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H04"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H05"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;