diff --git a/README b/README
index 98b24a5..c31b425 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- xdc-H11 (corevers:126.96.36.199; B:200,G:200,R:200)
+ xdc-H12 (corevers:188.8.131.52; B:200,G:200,R:200)
eXpanDed C Tools (XDCtools)
@@ -64,27 +64,27 @@
-xdc.runtime set Log and Diags module config parameters of primitive types to
- NOGEN. Object parameters were already set to NOGEN previously.
- But, loggerDefined is still kept because Error module references
- its loggerDefined.
+xdc.runtime added a code in Error.module$use that loads Diags and Log when an
+ older xdc.runtime library is detected. Older libraries reference
+ Diags and Log from Error.c, so we have to have these modules used.
+ The new version of Error.c doesn't reference these two modules.
+ The references are now in the config C file, and the code is in
+ there only if these two modules are used already.
-core enabled using NOGEN for primitive types
+ there was a code in Core-label.c that was never executed because
+ the config C file now generates that code in place. The unused code
+ is now removed.
- reorganized code that adds 'const' when casting values for module
- config parameters
+ System was checking extendedFormats to decide if Text should be
+ loaded. However, System already unconditionally loads Error, and
+ Error unconditionally loads Text, so the check is not needed.
+ However, it was left in the code commented out in the case the
+ dependencies change and that code is needed again.
- modules that have instances but do not declare Instance_State in
- their spec files had multiple macro definition for Instance_State
- in their header files. One was added at a time when such modules
- did not have Instance_State in their metaworld representation, so
- a macro definition was not created automatically. However, at some
- time we added Instance_State in metaworld, but the code that
- compensated for them missing was still generating Instance_State
- macros. That code is deleted in this tree.
- MISRA was complaining about _extern being defined multiple times
- so we added an ifdef guard to the headers.
+core removed the type Mod_Instance_State. It was causing a MISRA
+ warning and it was also used only in get__S and referencing
+ offset functions in an object. In both of these cases, there is
+ a suitable replacement, either Handle or Struct*.
diff --git a/ident.c b/ident.c
index 3a4a34a..fe57b27 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* ======== ident.c ========
-#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H11"
+#define _VERS_ "@(#)*** xdc-H12"
static char __NAME = _NAME_;
static char __DATE = _DATE_;