blob: ad461022cef959f0749de2746677ebfe1f0be612 [file] [log] [blame]
<p><strong>Eclipse Babel Project Development Meeting: 2/11/08</strong><br />
<strong>Attendees:</strong></p>
<ul type="disc">
<li>Chris Nguyen</li>
<li>Kit Lo </li>
<li>Pat Huff</li>
<li>Werner Keil</li>
<li>Denis</li>
<li>Gabe</li>
</ul>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Jess Garms to Leave as an Eclipse Committer</li>
<li>Server-side Translation Project Update – Denis</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Tried importing the 3.2 translated strings</li>
<li>Had discussions w/ Kit and should be Escape Unicode as that is how they are formatted now</li>
</ol>
<li>EclipseCon</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Working on presentation deadline by Sunday </li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>We need to send it in for printing/loading onto conference memory sticks</li>
<li>Once he’s done we can provide feedback</li>
</ol>
<li>Just submitted a BOF session – accepted</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Introduce to the Community</li>
<li>Collect some new ideas/enhancements for the project</li>
</ol>
<li>Need to plan a working session for our committers</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>We will meet at the hotel bar at 5pm on Monday to get acquainted with one another and will decide on meeting for a longer Working session that week</li>
<li>Possible Attendees:</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Kit Lo</li>
<li>Jess Garms</li>
<li>Chris Nguyen</li>
<li>Denis</li>
<li>Gabe</li>
<li>Antoine</li>
<li>Hugh</li>
<li>Pat Huff</li>
<li>Pascal (tentative)</li>
<li>Chris to send out email to Babel to find a convenient time</li>
</ol>
</ol>
</ol>
<li>We need to come up Critical Bug list to entice people to join Babel</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Bug List (WIP):</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Must finish 3.2 translations into the server before EclipseCon</li>
<li>There are duplicating languages in the list that we need to fix</li>
</ol>
</ol>
<li>We need to have a release plan:</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Should we have a release number?</li>
<li>Kit and Chris to discuss after the call</li>
<li>In order to do a release, you have to have approval from the EMO and we should have a release review</li>
<ol start="1" type="1">
<li>Need to discuss this during EclipseCon</li>
<li>ACTION: put a link to point to release review (Kit to send to Chris)</li>
<li>Guidelines for Release Reviews<br />
<a href="http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php">http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php</a></li>
</ol>
</ol>
</ol>
<p>&nbsp;</p>