1. c420f27 I replace the old git repo with the new gihub repo. Also add the skipTests in the imnstructions and do some other cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago master
  2. 01a5a24 Cosmetic changes to the administration section. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  3. b824295 Cosmetic changes to the administration section. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  4. 5457026 I add documentation for the administration functionalities. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  5. c47070d I escape the pom xml code inside the html doc. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  6. 5fc9d67 I update the pom of the demo application to match the new structure. Also replace "module" with "plugin" in places we refer to the Jemo app, rather than the modules that comprise the app. Also I add the target "_blank" to the url pointing to the github repo. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  7. d84d0b9 I change the link to the source code to the new github repository. Also update the jemo parameters in their new form ("_" instead of '.' and uppercase). by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 8 months ago
  8. 4d301da Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  9. fe92890 Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  10. 2fa5439 I add missing instruction for GCP. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  11. b42f5a7 Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  12. 242839b Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  13. 5f2d988 Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  14. 62f02f1 Restructuring. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  15. 40f1c37 I add setup documentation for Google Cloud and restructure the existing documentation. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 9 months ago
  16. e80c1d4 I fix the documentation related to the module version. This is determined by the app pom version on an application level rather than on each Module separately with the getVersion method as stated previously. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  17. ed0a0d1 I fix formatting. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  18. a205c71 I add url to the github repository for the trading appo demo. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  19. 113cad7 I fix the tables numbering. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  20. b28e057 Changes in the Jemo architecture documnetation. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  21. dcf1a3f I commit the Jemo architecture documnetation. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  22. dba9262 Cosmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  23. c9edb2f I add the git repository and simplify instructions. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  24. c693928 Comsmetic changes. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  25. ba394cd I commit the second part of the setup documnetation. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  26. ecbfb3f I add documentation for the setup process. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 10 months ago
  27. fb9134b added getting started guide by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 11 months ago
  28. b457b86 added docs.php placeholder by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 11 months ago
  29. 001bdac added some jemo specific content to the web site. by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 11 months ago
  30. 001f909 changed author and page tags by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 11 months ago
  31. 8f62400 added custom homepage route by Christopher Stura · 1 year, 11 months ago
  32. b10882c Initial commit by Webmaster by Webmaster · 2 years, 1 month ago