Update the license list and supporting text.
diff --git a/content/en_licenses.php b/content/en_licenses.php
index 118e55b..c25fac5 100644
@@ -38,12 +38,21 @@
Foundation has approved for third-party content used by its projects.
Inclusion in this list does not imply that the Eclipse Foundation has
determined that every one of these licenses can be used by your
- Eclipse Foundation project. That is, <em>the licenses on this list are
- not necessarily compatible with every Eclipse Foundation project
- license, or with each other</em>. </p>
- <p>If you have any questions about this
- list or its use, please contact <a href="email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
+ Eclipse Foundation project. That is, <em>the licenses on this list
+ are not necessarily compatible with every Eclipse Foundation project
+ license, or with each other</em>.
+ In the general case, determining whether or not a particular
+ combination of licenses are consistent is hard. Eclipse project
+ committers: let the Eclipse Intellectual Property Team help you with
+ this by engaging in the <a
+ Intellectual Property Due Diligence Process</a>.
+ If you otherwise have any questions about this list or its use,
+ please contact <a href="email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
<?php dumpLicenseList($licenses['approved']); ?>
<h3 id="nonapproved">Non Approved Licenses</h3>
diff --git a/licenses.json b/licenses.json
index 9db72fb..372f191 100644
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@
"W3C": "W3C Software and Notice License (2002-12-31)",
"W3C-19980720": "W3C Software Notice and License (1998-07-20)",
"W3C-20150513": "W3C Software Notice and Document License (2015-05-13)",
- "WTFPL": "Do What The Firetruck You Want To Public License",
+ "WTFPL": "WTFPL",
"X11": "X11 License",
"Zlib": "Zlib License",
"ZPL-2.1" : "Zope Public License 2.1"