3rd Party License list requires clarification
diff --git a/content/en_licenses.php b/content/en_licenses.php
index c4bf9d5..b27244e 100644
@@ -1,12 +1,13 @@
- * Copyright (c) 2017, 2018 Eclipse Foundation and others.
+ * Copyright (c) 2017, 2022 Eclipse Foundation and others.
* This program and the accompanying materials are made
* available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0
* which is available at https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/
+ * Wayne Beaton (Eclipse Foundation)
* Eric Poirier (Eclipse Foundation)
* SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0
@@ -17,13 +18,17 @@
<h1><?php echo $pageTitle; ?></h1>
<p>Updated <?php print $App->getFormattedDate($modified); ?></p>
<h3 id="approved">Approved Licenses</h3>
- The following is a list of the most common licenses approved for use by
- third party code redistributed by Eclipse Foundation Projects. This list
- is not exhaustive. Should you have a query on a specific license not
- listed here, please contact <a href="email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
- <?php dumpLicenseList($licenseFile); ?>
+ This approved license list enumerates the licenses that the Eclipse
+ Foundation has approved for third-party content used by its projects.
+ Inclusion in this list does not imply that the Eclipse Foundation has
+ determined that every one of these licenses can be used by your
+ Eclipse Foundation project. That is, <em>the licenses on this list are
+ not necessarily compatible with every Eclipse Foundation project
+ license, or with each other</em>. If you have any questions about this
+ list or its use, please contact <a href="email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
+ <?php dumpLicenseList($licenseFile); ?>
<h3 id="nonapproved">Non Approved Licenses</h3>
<li>GNU General Public License (GPL)</li>